Make your quiet times
Getting good information about how to take charge of your own spiritual growth is difficult. This page puts together all my articles about quiet times into a single place so you can quickly and easily work through the material.
By investing a little time each day in your quiet times, you can begin to transform into the image of Christ, in accordance with God’s purpose and plan for you.
If you’re like most people, you may not have had much teaching on quiet times. Therefore, I want to encourage you to purchase my course, which will lead you step-by-step through all the content here and more, and help you implement it.
Free quiet time guidance
The information in the linked articles below is all free. But if you want to really implement and apply this to your life and experience the transformation that comes from consistent attention to growth, I can help.
I created a course, Transformative Quiet Times, that walks you through quiet times step-by-step, with videos, worksheets, transcripts, exercises and more.
If you have never been taught about quiet times, this is a great opportunity!
Its yours for 2 payments of US$49 or a single payment of $97.
Free articles on quiet times
- Knowing God’s purpose for us is holiness helps set direction
- 9 Reasons a relationship with God is not the goal of a quiet time
- What does it mean to be holy?
- Holiness begins with repentance
- What is the one result I need from my daily devotional?
- The 3 functions of the heart are important to know
- Ask a pastor: Why have a quiet time?
- Ask a professor: Why have a quiet time?
Seek out areas to address
- The most important weakness is the one that keeps you from the Word.
- 3 weaknesses we all need to address in our quiet times
- How interpersonal conflict will affect your quiet time
- How to assess your soul using the 3 functions of the heart
- 30 questions to determine areas of weakness
- 5 (good) reasons to know how much of a sinner you are
- How to turn spiritual weaknesses into strengths
- Repentance: The 3 steps you need to complete
- Here are the 2 reasons you can’t repent
- Put off
- Be Renewed
- Put on
- Reading the Bible is how the mind is transformed, leading to holiness
- 5 simple questions to select the right Bible Reading Plan
- How to read the Bible the way you need to
- Here is the ultimate guide to the better bible reading plans
- How to set an effective growth goal
- How and why you should combine your heart and growth goals
- 15 Reasons to write in your Bible
- What is the best way to highlight my Bible
- Dump your Phone: 10 Reasons Your Paper Bible is Better
- Why you probably need a new Bible
- What to look for in a new Bible
- 4 Benefits you lose when you don’t pray
- Do you pray with integrity?
- Fake Prayer: Here are the signs to watch for
- How confession helps you pray with integrity
- How thankfulness will improve your prayer life
- How to enrich your prayer time with the Bible
- 9 Reasons you need to keep a prayer list
- How to create and maintain a reliable prayer list
Purchase before April 9, 2018 and get 2 free group coaching calls! Get your questions answered, share your struggles, get additional support!
What customers say about Transformative Quiet Times
What is in Transformative Quiet Times?
All the information in these blog posts and more, is contained in a video-based, step-by-step course I created called Transformative Quiet Times. The course includes short video lessons over every section, complete with exercises and worksheets.
Its available to you for 2 payments of US$49 or a single payment of $97.