As Christians, we have a responsibility to present the gospel clearly and fully. This is why I love the question Alistair asked: What is a good way to present the gospel?
Here’s the question I was asked:
When evangelizing non- Christians, what verses from the Bible should ideally be quoted to them in order to convey the full message of the gospel, and in what order should they be presented?
- Created and owns everything: Gen 1:1, 26, Psalm 24:1
- Is perfectly holy: 1 John 1:5, Matt 5:48
- Requires perfect obedience: James 2:10
- Has broken God’s law: Romans 3:10, 23
- Will pay the eternal penalty for sin: Rom 6:23
- Cannot save himself by good works: Isa 64:6, Titus 3:5, Mph 2:8-9
- Came to earth as both God and sinless man: Col 2:9
- Demonstrated God’s love by dying on the cross to pay sin’s penalty: Rom 5:9, 2 Cor 5:21
- Rose from the grave and is alive today: 1 Cor 15:4
- Must repent of all that dishonors God: Isa 55:7, Luke 9:23
- Must believe in Christ as Lord and Savior: Rom 10:9
- Will you repent and believe in Christ?: Acts 17:30
Do you have a question you would like answered?
From time to time people ask me questions related to the subjects I write about. Many of these questions are questions from the experiences we all have as Christians living in a fallen world. So, I create a video with my response and then post the video for others to benefit from.
To ask your question click the button below and follow the instructions.